Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today seemed alot like a couple of days ago.

Its interesting, if you go to work, come home, eat, sleep, and wake up to restart the day, it gets repetitive and seemingly boring. People stuck in that routine have no idea how fantastic that is, as opposed to my repeat situation. Wake up, hobble around, lay down, rest, rest some more, eat, eventually sleep, and wake up to repeat all while in pain.
Today was one of those average 'pain' days. The people who manage my work related injury tell me that my MRI has been approved, and I am just waiting to hear from them. The pain in managed with typical prescription ibprophen, loratab, and the good days are when the doc gives me a shot for the pain on top of that. All I can say is this sucks. It saps my ability to write, as I easily get side tracked or begin to fall asleep.
I hope to return to work soon. As it turns out money does not in fact grow on trees or bushes. And as another mater of fact as soon as some sort of bureaucracy enters the equation between you and a corporation and money is involved, well I might see it, and possibility about the time I retire or so it seems.
So now here I am helplessly pecking away at the keyboard attemping to not get distracted and trying to keep from falling asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment